Powering the future of Carbon free lithium development and production

Alkali Flat Project in New Mexico, strongly analogous to Clayton Valley

Sponsored
Message: VIDEO - Lancaster Resources To Deploy AI To Find Gold Near The Largest Gold Mine In Saskatchewan

With the price of gold hovering over $2,300 and near all-time highs, as well as, surging prices in copper and other metals, investors are looking for great undiscovered resource companies that are now starting to emerge into the spotlight.  

Lancaster Resources (LCR: CSE) (LANRF: OTCQB) is primarily engaged in exploring lithium and uranium and other critical minerals, with a goal to produce Net-Zero Lithium. Guiding Lancaster is CEO Penny White and skilled management and technical teams with collective involvement in over 15 commercial mineral discoveries, so it should come as no surprise the team is expanding its portfolio to include some very interesting opportunities in gold.  

40 KILOMETRES FROM LARGEST GOLD MINE IN THE PROVINCE

Lancaster announced its latest endeavour: the acquisition of the Piney Lake Gold Property. Nestled in Saskatchewan, Canada, this 2,267.8-hectare property represents an exciting addition to Lancaster's exploration portfolio.

Situated just 65 kilometers east of La Ronge Provincial Park, Piney Lake is surrounded by established gold claims. 

Specifically, Saskatchewan's largest gold mine, SSR Minerals Seabee Operations, is located approximately 40 km to the north Piney Lake, with the Santoy underground mine in continuous commercial production since 2014.  Commercial production at the Seabee underground mine commenced in 1991 and exhausted Mineral Resources in 2018.

Moving beyond gold, North Arrow Minerals’ discovery of diamonds in 2013, followed by Alto Minerals’ exploration in 2014, emphasizes the properties’ mineralization and exploration upside for gold, copper, and other minerals.

Its accessibility via provincial highways adds to its appeal as a prospective exploration site.

HISTORY INDICATES HIGH-GRADE GOLD POTENTIAL

Historical samplings have identified significant gold showings along a north-south trend, indicating the property's high-grade potential. These findings, coupled with modern exploration techniques, set the stage for exciting discoveries.

DRONES, ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND HIGH TECH EXPLORATION

Lancaster intends to deploy hyperspectral imaging, which combines satellite imagery and drone surveys. The company will then leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning to delineate a focused field exploration program.

Penny White, President and CEO of Lancaster Resources Inc.

"The acquisition of the Piney Lake Gold Property marks an exciting addition to our exploration portfolio."

CONCLUSION:

The acquisition of Piney Lake Gold Property signifies a significant step forward for Lancaster Resources and great diversification of the Company’s strong portfolio of critical minerals projects.

Watch this exclusive interview with Lancaster Resources' CEO, Penny White, as she discusses the strategic significance of the Piney Lake acquisition.

New Message
Please login to post a reply