Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I am reaching out to see if the more knowledgeable people on this board can help me understand the reasoning for the delayed Meta studies.

First what is a reasonable time line?  We are now 6 months late.  Not exactly sure when they started this process but I would think we are like a year into this by now.

I'm just paraphrasing the response but was told the samples need to go through multiple tests and thats why it's taking so long.  People in the industry, does that sound right?

I'm trying to wrap my head around this.  I know that if I was this late on a report, my phone would not stop ringing asking for updates.  The office just said they are patiently waiting.  I would be all over them to get this done.  I know we want it done right but I think it's crazy.

Any insight from smarter people them me would be appreciated.

Never sold a share this week either so holding strong.

Tails1975

New Message
Please login to post a reply