gold - silver - zinc

Near term producer & explorer - Abitibi, Quebec

Free
Message: NR - Update on the Rehabilitation Work Currently Being Done at the Elder Mine

NR here

January 29, 2013 15:00 ET

Abcourt Mines Inc.: Update on the Rehabilitation Work Currently Being Done at the Elder Mine

MONT-ST-HILAIRE, QUÉBEC--(Marketwire - Jan. 29, 2013) - Mr. Renaud Hinse, President and C.E.O. of Abcourt Mines Inc. (TSX VENTURE:ABI)(FRANKFURT:AML)(BERLIN:AML) (the "Company"), reports that following the positive NI 43-101 preliminary economic assessment report (P.E.A.) on the Elder gold mine project prepared by Roche Ltd., Consulting Group (Roche), rehabilitation work on levels 7, 8 and 9 continues with about 20 peoples including staff members. Mine development and ore extraction will start once we receive a certificate of authorization, expected within a month from the Ministry of Environment and once we receive a permit for explosives expected within two weeks.

Amendment to the exercise price of share purchase options

Abcourt also announces a modification to the exercise price of the 300,000 stock options granted on December 7, 2012 in favor of each of its two new directors, in order to increase the exercise price from $0.085 to $0.10 per share.

New Message
Please login to post a reply