gold - silver - zinc

Near term producer & explorer - Abitibi, Quebec

Free
Message: NR - Elder Gold Mine Continues to Surprise Us With Some High Grade Gold Intersec

http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/abcourt-mines-inc-elder-gold-mine-continues-surprise-us-with-some-high-grade-gold-intersections-tsx-venture-abi-1816012.htm

July 30, 2013 14:10 ET

Abcourt Mines Inc.: Elder Gold Mine Continues to Surprise Us With Some High Grade Gold Intersections

MONT-ST-HILAIRE, QUÉBEC--(Marketwired - July 30, 2013) - Mr. Renaud Hinse, President and C.E.O. of Abcourt Mines Inc. (TSX VENTURE:ABI)(BERLIN:AML)(FRANKFURT:AML) (the "Company"), is pleased to announce that definition drilling in the upper part of the Elder mine has intersected two high grade gold intersections as follows:

HOLE NO. FROM TO LENGTH
METERS
GOLD
g/tonne
E13-60 49.47 51.50 2.03 55.37
Inc 49.47 51.00 1.53 68.00
E13-74 32.65 34.23 1.58 10.82

Eighteen short holes (66 to 105 meters) were drilled to upgrade the classification of inferred resources. The two holes listed above were part of this program. Following these exceptional results, we have decided to assay additional core, adjacent to some narrow intersections found in several holes. Results are pending.

The mine development program is progressing well. We now have about 10,000 tonnes of mineralized material (about 1,700 ounces of recoverable gold) on surface. A custom milling contract is being negotiated.

About Abcourt Mines Inc.

Abcourt Mines Inc. is an exploration and development company with strategically located properties in northwestern Quebec, Canada. The Elder Mine with 43-101 gold resources, the Abcourt-Barvue Project with 43-101 silver-zinc ore reserves and resources and the Aldermac property with historical copper-zinc resources are all former producers. Abcourt is now focused on bringing the Elder and Abcourt-Barvue projects back into production with Elder as the first priority. At the same time the company is working on other projects (Aldermac, Vezza, Jonpol and Vendome) to increase its mineral resources inventory. A 43-101 resource calculation was completed in July, 2012, for the Elder Mine. A positive PEA report was prepared on Elder mine in the Fall of 2012 by Roche Limited, Consulting Group. A positive 43-101 feasibility study was completed by GENIVAR in 2007 on the Abcourt-Barvue Project. In addition, mill equipment was purchased. To know more about Abcourt, please visit our web site at www.abcourt.com and SEDAR.

New Message
Please login to post a reply