Welcome To The Aura Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Aura Minerals owns these producing gold mines: San Andres gold mine, Honduras; the Sao Francisco and Sao Vicente gold mines, Brazil; and the Aranzazu copper-gold-silver mine, Mexico.

Free
Message: Aura Minerals Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014 Release Date etc
Aura Minerals Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014 Release Date -- March 26th After Market Close

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - March 10, 2015) - Aura Minerals Inc. (TSX: ORA) announces that the Company will release its fourth quarter and full year 2014 financial and operational results after the close of business on Thursday March 26th.

The Company will not host a conference call to discuss details but for further information please visit Aura Minerals' web site at www.auraminerals.com or contact:

Aura Minerals Inc.
Tel: (416) 649-1033
Fax: (416) 649-1044
Email: [email protected]

About Aura Minerals Inc.

Aura Minerals is a Canadian mid-tier gold and copper production company focused on the development and operation of gold and base metal projects in the Americas. The Company's producing assets include the San Andres gold mine in Honduras and the Sao Francisco gold mines in Brazil. Operations at the copper-gold-silver Aranzazu mine in Mexico have been suspended. The Company's core development asset is the copper-gold-iron Serrote da Laje project in Brazil.

For further information, please visit Aura Minerals' web site at www.auraminerals.com or contact:

Tel: (416) 649-1033
Fax: (416) 649-1044
Email: [email protected]

New Message
Please login to post a reply