NEW NAME TO BE OFFICIAL SOON, USGLOBAL AIRWAYS, INC: usglobal.com. TICKER CHANGING TO: USGL

Click "edit fast facts" to make changes

Free

Sitting here doing some research.. My instincts are telling me we are gonna pass and this is the week. I hope everyone is able to rebuy if you have been on the sidelines.

IF you prefer to wait till PR to buy.. here's my predictions / analysis (based on what I can remember from about 3-5 runs I've been in and watched on sidelines):

(assuming pass and pre-market PR)

---------------------------------------------------------------

- there will be heavy volume. Proof: a) page views from ihub + hangout were over 40K combined on test day/night. One time, we actually crashed hangout. b) some folks will be chasing and rebuying large amounts c) every run has high volume d) we have seen volume spikes recently on "regular/non-activity" days

- the ASK will have shares for sale. Proof: a) more possible dilution from VFIN such as we saw on Fri b) always folks who will sell on news c) large float.

- ASK behavior : the ask will open a little above the closing price as normal. I do not believe MMs are "programmed " to open with a large gap. However, the MM will quickly get the crap kicked out of it and then will move. In the morning, there wont be hardly any sellers. The shares will be gobbled up very quickly and PPS will jump up in .001 to .0015 increments.

It will be a matter of mins before we cross .01 and .015.

The blocks on the ask will be small and easily bought. Not much selling until past 10 AM.

It is important if you want to buy : place a limit order with a high limit pre-open!

This literally changes so fast, that by the time you edit your order and it gets re-entered - it can jump out of the new limit.

- BID Support: in the morning , chasers will be blowing up the ASK huge trying to get some folks to sell them shares.

- About 30 mins in: this is when it gets interesting about 10 AM. You will see more selling and reversal might happen. (dump/selling). This is the moment of truth. You have to keep an eye on the bid support to see whats up. Some PP will be selling to take profits. Bids will start to be taken.

- Lunch / Afternoon: buying will continue and PPS should climb another 30-50%. Then , close

slightly down. My prediction is we will break .02 easily and then run out of steam around .025 resistence. Proving flights will take us over .04 the next day.

New Message
Please login to post a reply