NEW NAME TO BE OFFICIAL SOON, USGLOBAL AIRWAYS, INC: usglobal.com. TICKER CHANGING TO: USGL

Click "edit fast facts" to make changes

Free
JohnnyDrama12 Tuesday, 12/22/15 12:55:15 PM
Re: None
Post # of 65954
About The Meeting (12/21/15):

First I want to say it was great meeting a lot of you last night. It's awesome to be a part of a strong group of investors that want to see this thing through and get this bird in the air.

On that note. For majority of those who are upset or discouraged about the meeting, I want you to think about something really quick. For over a year now the only communication we had was through small Facebook tidbits here and there, or from LT and other insiders. Igor, Tony, Cheryl and the rest informed all of us last night of the entire situation. We never heard directly from any members of Baltia management before regarding the exact results of any tests over the last year. At the meeting, Igor literally went through every single mini-evac test and the status of the company to this present day. The entire staff came out with their hands up and held no information back. They answered any question to the best of their ability. They were as transparent as they possibly could be on the entire matter. In the end, it all comes down to the FAA.

It absolutely sucks that we have to deal with the frustration of playing the waiting game, believe me I know it’s tough. After the meeting we should all be happy we have a better understanding of the entire situation. We should not consider ourselves "in the dark" anymore. We know everything there is to know now. They will not reverse split. They do not intend to dilute shares.

Regardless, what a lot of people need to realize is that Baltia management put everything out there. They gave us the low down on their entire issue with the FAA. Their amount of openness last night was impeccable. Most importantly, they provided us with their solution to said problem. They have everyone on their staff geared up and ready to present their findings and results on mini #3 and mini #7.

Baltia will get everything sorted out. Baltia will see this through. Baltia will be successful.
All those who have stood by with surely be rewarded.

-VICTORY!!
New Message
Please login to post a reply