NEW NAME TO BE OFFICIAL SOON, USGLOBAL AIRWAYS, INC: usglobal.com. TICKER CHANGING TO: USGL

Click "edit fast facts" to make changes

Free

''Good Morning All.

I want to make this brief.

The company will very soon be offering a sweetheart of a deal in order to raise capital for the restructuring. They want this resturcturing to be complete or mostly complete by the SHM.

What the company hopes to accomplish and present to us all at the next SHM is the kind of stuff movies are made from.

The management team, with Tony at the helm, have the goal of turning this venture into a multibillion dollar company in the near to very near future. There are currently 9,442,175,250 shares outstanding.

You do the math. Be conservative. Take 1 billion dollars and divide it by the number of shares and you decide whether or not the current pps is undervalued.

For those of you who do not know who The Lieutenant is, just ask around.

The top 2 shareholders in the company were going to split this deal 50/50, but legal advises us that we cannot take more than 70%. You see, if we funded the deal completely, then it would not be fair to the other 3,500 shareholders of BLTA, and the marshmallows and the snowflakes among us might complain that the company was showing favoritism.

Therefore, may I suggest that anyone interested contact John Sherman at 732-766-7115 ASAP to find out more about the offering.

Please.....you must be an accreditted investor in order to take advantage of this opportunity.

For the rest of you......with the pps hovering just above .005......you know where your opportunities are.

Godspeed to All.

This is going to be some f%^king year.................................. ''

New Message
Please login to post a reply