Welcome to the Bayhorse Silver Hub On AGORACOM

Mines Are Made - Not Found - And We Are Making Two Silver Mines

Free
Message: Bayhorse Silver Commences Crushing and Upgrading Operations At The
 Bayhorse Silver Mine, Oregon, USA.       

Bayhorse Silver Inc. BHS: TSX-V (the "Company" or "Bayhorse") has  commissioned  the crusher/upgrader equipment at its Bayhorse Silver Mine and commenced crushing and upgrading silver bearing mineralized material ("Material") recently  extracted from the  Mine.

The upgraded material will be stockpiled at the mine in 1,000 kilo (2,200 lb) supersacks, that will be individually assayed.  Samples of the material and the assays will be submitted to interested potential purchasers.

The Company anticipates that up to 10,000 kilos of sacked upgraded material will be available for shipping by the end of April, 2017, with increasing quantities available as upgrading operations ramp up.

Three supersacks containing 3,000 kilos ( 6,600lb) of crushed mineralization will be shipped to Steinert US to refine the Ore-Sorting equipment algorithm settings to ensure maximum Ore-Sorting separation of non-mineralized from mineralized material. By removing non-mineralized material from the process stream, substantial processing cost savings can be achieved.

With the crushing/upgrading plant commissioned, the Company will  now focus on extracting  up to 30,000 tonnes of mineralized material from the intermediate and upper workings of the Bayhorse Silver Mine for upgrading.

Bayhorse CEO Graeme O'Neill comments "this milestone could not have been achieved without the support of its stakeholders, shareholders and the dedication and professionalism of its consultants and on-ground personnel who are committed to bringing the Bayhorse Silver Mine to an operational state ".

Historically, Silver King  Mines drilled  90 underground drill holes in 1984  totaling  15,000 feet.  Using a 6 oz/ton silver cut off grade, mining of 5,718 tons averaging 16.7 oz/t silver  (572.5 g/t silver) was accomplished.  Historic records indicate that of  the 5,718 tons produced, 23%  graded between 21 - 100 oz/t silver, 71%  graded between 6- 20 oz/t silver, and 6% graded less than 6 oz/t silver.  On an overall basis copper   averaged 1% . The highest grade sample reported  from the 1984 drilling, sampling and mining program  assayed 691 oz/t silver  (23,691 g/t) and 15.72% copper from a mined round containing a tetrahedrite-tennantite-rich vein.

Minerals Production Yearbook (Jacobsen, 1959), reported total  historic production from the Bayhorse Mine through 1959 as 286,000 ounces of silver from 8,300 tons of mineralization for an average of approximately 34.5 oz/t silver (1,183 g/t silver). Herdrick (1981) estimated remaining shipping material to be 166,208 tons at an average grade of between 17 and 20 oz/t, at a 7.5 oz/t silver cutoff, of which Silver King mined 5,718 tons at an average grade of 16.7 oz/t silver using a 6 oz/ton silver cut-off. No mining has been conducted at the Bayhorse Silver Mine since Silver King ceased its 1984 mining program.

The Company advises that this information is of a historic nature. Historic production estimates, drill information and grades reported have not been verified; A qualified person has not done sufficient work to verify the historical estimates nor classify the historical estimates as current mineral resources or mineral reserves and the Company is not treating the historical estimates as current mineral resources or mineral reserves.

The Company advises it is not basing its decision to produce on a feasibility study of mineral reserves demonstrating economic and technical viability and also advises there is increased uncertainty and specific economic and technical risks of failure associated with its production decision.
****************************************************************************************
This News Release has been prepared on behalf of the Bayhorse Silver Inc. Board of Directors, which accepts full responsibility for its contents Dr. S. A. Jackson, P.Geo., a Qualified Person has prepared, supervised the preparation of, or approved the technical content of this press release.

On Behalf of the Board.

Graeme O'Neill, President

Bayhorse Silver Inc., a junior exploration company, is earning an 80% interest in the historic Bayhorse Silver Mine, Oregon, USA. Bayhorse  is also earning a 75% interest in the past producing Bridging the Gap Project, consisting of ASARCO's historic Crown Point, Silver King, Ranger, Wyoming, Curlew, and Blackhawk silver/lead/zinc mines in Idaho's Silver Valley.  The Company has an experienced management and technical team with extensive exploration and mining expertise.

Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
New Message
Please login to post a reply