Welcome to the Bayhorse Silver Hub On AGORACOM

Mines Are Made - Not Found - And We Are Making Two Silver Mines

Free
Message: Bayhorse Silver - Ships Ore-Sorter Material to Steinert US - Prepares for Recommencement of Underground Operations at the Bayhorse Silver Mine,

Bayhorse Silver - Ships Ore-Sorter Material to Steinert US - Prepares for Recommencement of Underground Operations at the Bayhorse Silver Mine,

posted on Apr 24, 2017 12:22PM

Oregon, USA
2017-04-24 12:09:00 PM ET (ACCESSWIRE)

BURNABY, BC / ACCESSWIRE / April 24, 2017 / Bayhorse Silver Inc. (TSX-V: BHS) (OTC PINK: KXPLF) (the "Company" or "Bayhorse") has shipped approximately 3,000 kilos (6,600lb) of crushed mineralization to Steinert US to refine the Ore-Sorting equipment algorithm settings to ensure maximum separation of mineralized from non-mineralized material. By removing non-mineralized material from the process stream before final upgrading, substantial cost savings can be achieved in the crushing operations.

The Company is ready to recommence underground operations to extract up to 10,000 tons of mineralized material from the Bayhorse Silver Mine. A highly experienced mining team is currently preparing the mine site for this work. The Company is continuing crushing and upgrading operations.

The Company has incurred approximately US$1,400,000 of expenditures on the Bayhorse Silver Mine Project towards the required US$1,500,000 in property expenditures in order to earn its 80% interest in AMCOR's Mining Lease and anticipates the remaining property expenditure will be completed by the end of May, 2017.

The Company has extended the 20 cent warrants expiring July 31, 2017 for an additional 12 months until July 31, 2018.

The Company advises it is not basing any decision to produce on a feasibility study of mineral reserves demonstrating economic and technical viability and also advises there is increased uncertainty and specific economic and technical risks of failure associated with its production decision.

This News Release has been prepared on behalf of the Bayhorse Silver Inc. Board of Directors, which accepts full responsibility for its contents. Dr. Clay Conway, P.Geo., a Qualified Person has prepared, supervised the preparation of, or approved the technical content of this press release.

On Behalf of the Board,

Graeme O'Neill

President

(604) 684-3394

Bayhorse Silver Inc., a junior exploration company, is earning an 80% interest in the historic Bayhorse Silver Mine, Oregon, USA. Bayhorse is also earning a 75% interest in the past producing Bridging the Gap Project, consisting of ASARCO's historic Crown Point, Silver King, Ranger, Wyoming, Curlew, and Blackhawk silver/lead/zinc mines in Idaho's Silver Valley. The Company has an experienced management and technical team with extensive exploration and mining expertise.

Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

SOURCE: Bayhorse Silver Inc.

http://www.accesswire.com/img.ashx?id=460404

New Message
Please login to post a reply