Breaking New Ground

The Star of the Ring...

Free

Welcome to all the posters, new to this board.....Notster, a couple of weeks ago, and then, in the last few days Cappysmart, Crazydik, Jacki79, Eagleeye and Stockgreed.

Nice to have all of you on board, but I have to ask.......What took you so long?

I guess some of you bought in, based on the Fancamp deal, which may be the "big one", but Bold has a lot of other things going for it. Bold is currently drilling the Ren-8 project, to be followed by Area 55.

Take a look at the website, in particular, area 53A. At the cocktail party on Tuesday night, an "informed source" told me he gets butterflies in his stomach when he thinks about this anomaly. Then there are the new Quebec properties.

Also, in the near future, expect another surprise. On Tuesday, I heard more than once, "there is more to come", and "keep your ear to the ground".

One more thing, some of you mentioned that you are glad to be back with RN, JH, and Dr. M., but you should also know that David Graham plays a big part in all things Bold.

Holding with confidence,

Canseco

New Message
Please login to post a reply