Breaking New Ground

The Star of the Ring...

Free

Hi everyone ! Hope you are enjoying the start of summer.

For the 8th straight year, we are once again having another golf tournament and dinner event with investors and company management from the world of Agoracom and beyond.

We invite anyone who is interested in attending this great annual function and also invite all golfers to participate as well.

And we are returning to the gorgeous Caledon Golf Club after a four year hiatus.

Mark this date down in your calendars - SATURDAY, SEPT. 24TH, 2016.

The food is first class as is the golf course. And the fall scenery is stunning amongst the hills of Caledon.

This year's event will also roughly coincide with the release of the Ring of Fire documentary, FIRESTARTER, which was partially filmed at last year's 7Th ROF Golf Classic at Royal Woodbine.

It is an exciting time for this great mining region and we are all hoping for some infrastructure announcements soon.

The dinner will consist of a delicious roast beef buffet with another entree and lots of trimmings, plus hors d'oeuvres and wine at each table.

And in my ongoing quest to continue to entertain the guests, I have joined a new band that is sure to please you with an enetertaining and very danceable set of rock and roll classics.

If you've never attended one of these annual events, this is your chance to get in on the fun, meet fellow posters and mining executives from the ROF and beyond and also enjoy a terrific dinner. And if you attended in the last couple of years or haven't been for a while, please do come back and join us for a great day and evening.

At this time, the costs for entry to the event are still being worked out and I promise to have those soon.

With the PM service down at the moment (but hopefully not forever), I invite you to email me at [email protected] if you're interested in attending the golf, dinner & live entertainment or just coming for the dinner & live entertainment.

Thanks and hope to hear from a lot of you very soon.

strato

New Message
Please login to post a reply