Welcome To The Bravo Multinational Incorporated. HUB On AGORACOM

Bravo Multinational Incorporated. currently being restructured to include its gaming operations along with mining interests

Free

Listen to me and listen to me carefully....they appointed Parliament as INTERIM CEO because he had nothing going on...no business, no job. He had sold his last building that he owned with his Mother & Father. As a matter of fact, he was trying to daytrade and losing his underwear doing it.

Even though Julios wanted Paul Redmayne. Breitcruez was chosen but he denied the position because shareholders would think negatively because of the past ties witht AB and Pierre.

Prosser had too many things going on. He has his own companies (1 company has 7,000 people) PLUS he is the President of the NeuroTrauma Association which he recently was on a front cover with Dr. Bennet Omalu (Lawyer from the movie Concussion which Will Smith played as). PLEASE, don't ever question Prosser's decisions again. He is our only savior at this point, along with the SEC.

Friendships went sour when Julios who locked Parliament in as partner on $370k worth of slot machines in Nicaragua, was threatened to surrender his 14 million shares that he never gave back from the gaming business with Pierre & GHDC.

All IN MY OPINION.

New Message
Please login to post a reply