Welcome To The Canadian Spirit Resources Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

Exploration and development of opportunities in the unconventional gas sector - JV - Shell Canada Energy.

Free
Message: NR more good results Canbriam fracture stimulate zones

CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwire - Sept. 27, 2010) - Canadian Spirit Resources Inc. ("CSRI" or the "Corporation") (TSX VENTURE:SPI) (PINK SHEETS:CSPUF) is pleased to announce that further to the news release issued on August 26th, Canbriam Energy BC Partnership, the operator, was successful in its efforts to fracture stimulate three additional stages of a lower Montney horizontal well at the c-A48-I/94-B-1 location in the Farrell Creek area of northeastern British Columbia. The initial productivity was consistent with the results of the previous five stages flow tested in the c-A48-I well (approximately 1 mmcf/d per stage).

In addition, drilling operations associated with the lower Montney horizontal well located at b-17-I and the upper Montney horizontal well located at c-A18-I are now complete. Production casing has been run in each well. It is anticipated that both of these wells, along with the previously drilled c-18-I well, will be fracture stimulated beginning in October. The drilling rig that was released from the c-A18-I well is currently being moved to a pad location at c-45-I where an upper Montney horizontal well is expected to be spud within the next few days.

CSRI is a natural resources company focusing on the identification and development of opportunities in the unconventional gas sector of the energy industry. The mission of the Corporation is to develop 1 trillion cubic feet of natural gas from resource plays in western Canada.

New Message
Please login to post a reply