Welcome To The Cadillac Mining HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Well....had a friend talked to IR yesterday, seems as if results are coming out mid next week.

Personally Im excited for them, however we are in a bad market....when one sees things like what happened to GTA today you dont feel so bad about what happened 2 weeks ago to CQX. GTA put out some drill results...a couple holes of 100 metre intervals with about a gram per tonne Au...and the stock dropped 34%....

CQX still has the advantage of a tight float, however I need to say my optimism has definately taken a blow after seeing that. This is still a great play, however anyone looking for quick cash may be in for a disappointment here.....

Had we avoided what took place on June 29th and kept our share price up...I could see some good results moving us to $.50 or so......I was far more optimistic before this but I just think the hype of this stock is gone now...replaced by that 60% drop. However with the hype blown and the fact that we're currently trading at $.15....my guess is more in the $.30-.40 range if we get some good results, but then again who knows....no one expected us to hit $.50 from .075 on February 21st either.

Lets see what next week brings..

Rogue,

New Message
Please login to post a reply