Welcome To The Cadillac Mining HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Well if you feel that way no ones stopping from selling. What happened wasn't expected, in fact it wasn't warranted....but regardless it happened. I don't think anyone saw this scenario unfolding as it did. I see 4 events pertaining to our current price...only one of which was managemental error...the timing of the news release. The events that look to me to be a margin call, the dumping into the news that was explained to be an ex-CFO, and the fact that three other companies released what's tantamount to phenomenal results on the same day, could not have been foreseen, much less avoided. The mood was heavy in favor of another pop, all the signs were there. That being said we still have our initial results, and CQX was undervalued based on these initial results. We now have a lot more, shallow mineralization to accompany it. This is factual, people saying it was undervalued at .25 were right, and although the share price went the other way, it would be even more under valued at .25 now. It should be noted that there hasn't been many shares trade since the news, and some buying pressure would still force the price up rapidly...there is not a lot of shares out til .25. This could be remedied for under 20k. You only really take a loss when you sell. I was hoping for some cash in the bank, but these are the juniors, not the first time, nor the last time this will happen. I think the right strategy now is to sit and be patient, I'd rather keep my cash tied up for a few more months as opposed to lose it. But if you wish to sell by all means....I choose to wait. Rogue,
New Message
Please login to post a reply