Canada Carbon: very rare high purity, nuclear graphite quality

100% interest: 4 strategic graphite properties / 2 past producing graphite mines in Ontario and Québec

Free

Great article in today's Financial Post on Canada Carbon's under-the-radar interest in Marble. Excerpt and link follow:

"Over at Seekingalpha.com, where I often post links to my articles which appear in the Financial Post, I got this interesting piece of feedback on my earlier Canada Carbon (V.CCB) article.

“I just wanted to give you a heads up. CCB had indicated that the marble production would start in May, but apparently that was a worse case scenario. They’re apparently expecting the approval of the CPTAQ any day and another couple of approvals/permits will take a couple of weeks to get once CPTAQ signs off. I know nothing about marble pricing and I wondered if the price of $184 a tonne in the PEA was realistic. Generally, a minimum contract for architectural marble would be north of $300 a tonne. Apparently, it polishes beautifully. So instead of making $18mm a year from the marble, they could make several times that (or more). That’s when I fell off my chair!”

I’ve paraphrased the query but it was a genuine puzzle. I knew Canada Carbon had marble but I had not really considered the marble within the overall context of the company. So I went back into the press releases and the Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA) (available at https://www.canadacarbon.com/docs/Miller-PEA.pdf) and looked for marble."

Read the rest of this article about Canada Carbon and marble.

New Message
Please login to post a reply