High-grade Silver, Zinc, and Lead Advanced stage of development Prairie Creek Mine-NWT

Largest Shareholder Vatukoula Gold Mine (680,000 oz Reserves, 4.3 million oz Resource)

Free
Message: ASSAY RESULTS OF 2013 DRILL PROGRAM AT PRAIRIE CREEK

Good to see that (our) government's money went to help a good cause,,, CZN mining and local training.

The drill training program mentioned for the aboriginals is great. What a benefit to society.

As a shareholder, I love seeing news that came out of the training too, like:- ""Holes PC-13-223 and PC-13-224 both intersected stratabound massive sulphides only 60 m below surface and outside the present defined resource block. In addition a number of significant veins were also intersected at shallow depth.""

The share price may still drift lower (as I predicted), but I can see a bottom forming soon in my crystal ball for this one. Hope I am right.....

So when can we see the big ramp up??:-

Prairie Creek is an underground operation that will utilize multiple mining methods to access readily available ore. Canadian Zinc has the majority of infrastructure in place including a 1,000 tonne per day mill, five kilometres of underground workings and related equipment, a heavy duty and light duty surface fleet, three exploration diamond drills and a 1,000 m airstrip.

New Message
Please login to post a reply