Welcome To The Canstar Resources Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Exploring For Gold and Base Metals

Free
Message: Fundamentals led, stock jump suggests drilling success..

Rosehill,

Thanks for your patient and understandable comments in your last two posts. Very useful, even if you are not a geologist, just a careful student of what has been successful in comparable settings on nearby properties.

I guess my emphasis on who is in the team at the top is somewhat similar, but less sophisticated by a mile, since it puts most of the emphasis on the people and the process that got us to this point on the property. Palmer and Oosterman are the key geologists, and I trust them because of past success and careful process. I see attorney Peterson as a crucial background figure insuring that people are vetted, financing and contractors carefully arranged, titles are researched and all the other things done properly when the leader says, "Make it so". Every member of the team is crucial, and not all get appropriate recognition: Witness the failure of Adventure Gold, QMX, Alexandria to take advantage of high potential land positions over many years. The Probe Metals team has far more talented and tested members, at this point, than Canstar, but I suspect that some lunch conversations occur between the two, with some benefits to the more junior company.

Your analysis of comparative properties adds a lot, I think, because it can give you the added conviction that allows you to take a major position before results are forthcoming, a step that combined with patience appears to have been very successful in your investments.

Both analytical paths now have us waiting the moment of truth: the drill bit. Bring it on!!

Again my thanksfor your thoughtful comments,

NSS

New Message
Please login to post a reply