Welcome To The Canstar Resources Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Exploring For Gold and Base Metals

Free

Our two Probe Metals directors referenced in my title are also long-time directors of Canstar Resources, as I've noted in recent posts. For those of you also watching these companies, and acquainted with Rosehill's strong contributions over many years to the Probe Mines and Probe Metals stories, I commend his February 17 post on Stockhouse. It extends comments he has made on this site and lays out his analysis of a potential "River of Gold" if CEO Daniel Oosterman's just completed drill program can find the soures of high grade gold pursued a hundred years ago in multiple shallow shafts.

There is also a reference on that site noting John Kaiser's recent comments on Canstar. Many of you probably recall his work on Probe Mines before the Goldcorp acquisition.

I value Rosehill's analysis and views and think you will find his latest Stockhouse comment interesting, too.

As always, do your homework and make you own decisions. By way of disclosure, I have positions in both companies, and think we will see drill reports for both before mid-March.

NSS

New Message
Please login to post a reply