Nickel & Gold Exploration · Yemen & Nevada &YUKON

2 major Nickel resources · 1 large Gold deposit

Free
Message: Cantex announces drill results at Yukon gold project

KELOWNA, BC, Nov. 14, 2014 /CNW/ - Cantex Mine Development Corp. (CD : TSXV) ("Cantex" or the "Company") is pleased to provide a progress report for its 100% owned Yukon gold projects.

Rotary Air Blast Drilling at the Central North Rackla Anomaly

Results from 206 samples from 156 rotary air blast (RAB) drill holes have just been received from the Central North Rackla anomaly for the most part covered in locally derived glacial till. Fire assay by ALS Chemex detected anomalous gold values in 24 samples from 14 holes ranging up to 183 ppb.

Four of the most anomalous gold samples received were in excess of the highest gold value of 75ppb reported in the news release of October 30, 2014. Three of these samples consist of basal till with partial bedrock which suggests that the strongly gold mineralized bedrock sought has not yet been intersected.

One of the high gold anomalous partial till samples came from a hole drilled near the highest gold-arsenic-antimony soil-talus result. Owing to the onset of winter this soil-talus anomaly is not yet drilled. Drilling will recommence in the spring immediately up ice from these highly gold anomalous drill holes.

The technical information and results reported here have been reviewed by Mr. Chad Ulansky P.Geol., a Qualified Person under National Instrument 43-101, who is responsible for the technical content of this release.

Signed,

Charles Fipke

Charles Fipke
Chairman

About the Company

Beyond the Yukon project Cantex has projects in Yemen and Nevada. In Yemen the advanced Al Hariqah gold project has been optioned to WCP Resources Ltd of Australia while in Nevada the Company has five drill ready properties along known trends of gold mines and is currently seeking joint venture partners to advance the projects.

Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

SOURCE Cantex Mine Development Corp.

Cantex Mine Development Corp, Tel: +250-860-8582, Email: [email protected] CNW Group 2014
New Message
Please login to post a reply