Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

Update: When knowledgeable investors post information that is proven to br misleading and/or inaccurate they post a retraction. When individuals on the opposite side of the spectrum post similar information they never acknowledge their mistakes but try to either change the subject or post generalities that can be either true or false....IMO, posts by thegameisover who was recently banned from this site constantly used this technique. In my last post I proved, without any doubt, that the post titled 'What we know" by thebeatgoeson was misleading and inaccurate. Instead of issuing a retraction he posted that he had made logical assumptions. In his mind they were logical assumptions but the facts prove him wrong. He further posted that the firms that received the newly issued shares do not have to disclose whether they have been sold. Although that statement is correct it does not have anything to do with his inaccurate post. CardioGenics by utilizing a NOBO list would be able to tell very quickly if the shares had been sold......If any shareholders posting or reading this board want to find out more about naked shorting you can PM me and I will give you the phone number of Gary Valinoti. Gary was the CEO of JAG and is acknowledged to be one of the foremost experts about the topic. Although Gary has some past regulatory problems with the SEC he has recently collaborated on a number of articles about naked shorting and has helped Overstock in its lawsuit....

New Message
Please login to post a reply