Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

Thebeatisover: You posted that "My due diligence has been extensive and amazing". It appears to me that whatever due diligence capabilities you might have is limited to rehashing information released by CardioGenics and contained in outdated SEC reports. IMO, you have posted little information as to what is occurring within the Company at the present time. If you are confident in your extensive and amazing abilities you should have no problem providing other Hub members with answers to the following questions: 1- How many shareholders, besides Charlie Lewner, have positions over 2 million shares that were purchased in the open market? Have you talked to any of them or do you know their names?.....2- The next 10Q is due for release in June covering the quarter ending April 2015. Has the Company raised any additional Capital so far in May 2015;.....3- Besides Saudi Arabia has CardioGenics had serious discussions recently with investors from another Country about a financing deal?.....4- A large shareholder recently placed a GTC order to buy one million shares at 2.0. Do you know his name?....5- Has CardioGenics had any recent discussions with a major Hospital about a financing deal?..6- Have you ever had any discussions with Dr. Gawad?........I am sure other Hub members would be interested in your reply.

New Message
Please login to post a reply