Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

Thebeatgoeson: You posted "Unsubstantiated claims of grandeur should be left to Nostradamus". Ridiculous! Just because you don't have the due diligence capabilities to determine what is currently happening at CardioGenics does not mean others can't. In addition you posted "You should refrain from starting rumors unless you have a source or facts to back it up (ie large purchases or attempts at large purchases, more hospital discussions, even Saudi Arabia which makes for a nice story too)". As I posted: Anyone capable of utilizing due diligence would be able to answer the questions I asked you...... With respect to the money raised by CardioGenics in May 2015: My source is the individual who invested the funds. He currently owns 2.5 million shares. You posted we should read the facts in the next 10Q. Information from May will not be available until the following 10Q scheduled for release in September, almost four months after the funds were invested. I will give Chilbear his name and when it is released in the September 10Q I will ask Chilbear to confirm it.... With respect to large purchases or attempts at large purchases: Anyone who understands how the market operates would be able to access the bids below and offers above the last sale. You would see a bid for one million shares at 2.0. I know the investor who is bidding for those shares. As I stated in prior posts I have had conversations with most of the large shareholders in CardioGenics......With respect to CardioGenics having discussions with investors from Saudi Arabia: On April 20th Mustang, after visiting the Company, reported that Karim Murbert, the new Board member, was helping to secure financing. If you attempted to talk to Karim or anyone else associated with CardioGenics you would know that Karim's contacts are in Saudi Arabia......It is also extremely interesting and revealing that you did not even answer the question "Have you ever had any discussions with Dr. Gawad"?

New Message
Please login to post a reply