Welcome To the Columbus Silver Corporation HUB On AGORACOM

CORDEX DESIGNS AND CARRIES-OUT GENERATIVE AND EXPLORATION PROGRAMS EXCLUSIVELY FOR COLUMBUS

Free

Any news is going to move this stock. Sounds too obvious to write, right? ...with silver flirting with $20.

You know, at this point with Columbus Silver, or any of my other investments for that matter, either the rock core has good PM credits or it doesn't, either the stock is going up or it's going down.

At this distance, being a retail investor, all I know is geology and I dig as deep as I can to quench my thirst to understand and
learn about the geological system, for the sheer beauty and wonder of it. I am fortunate to have discovered I could make money at it too and feel like I'm just getting going.

Detective work, fundamental research, personal inquiries may tip the scales towards a positive outcome to a degree, but how much? With most juniors it seems always too early to tell. Nine additional drill holes on 45 miles of veins only means something significant
at this point if they have interesting intercepts in grade and width, with width carrying more weight on my scale.

If these coming results don't match up on these few holes, IMO the fundamentals remain unchanged; most veins are undrilled in a silver camp where PM bearing veins can be and are
blind at the current surface (M2) and inaccessible to the picks of prospectors past. They were pretty good with their limited tools; they didn't miss much that was on or very near the surface.

I have traded emails with Andy Wallace and expect to talk with him after the GSN Symposium 2010 May 14-22.

CSC was at Hard Assets in NYC this past week and I expect to hear news from a friend who was there. I'll pass on what I learn.

Not investment advice, for discussion only

New Message
Please login to post a reply