Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Dondon

Yes Connacher has a great debt,but in a going concern th e end result has to be taken into consideration ie,present debt for less than 10000/bbl is enormous but we are talking about a 50,000/bbl not10,000 endevour,if investors can't see that then yes Connacher is a bad investment,

How sure you are right now that Algar will be running at 10.000 bpd ?After all we have witnessed with POD 1 I think it's better to see actually they can reach the target.

Latest posting now show that many have big questions about this stock.This stock is a perfect play for MM's.

I think right now if you believe in a higher oil price then invest in Exxon or other big players and not this one.Many and included myself we in 2005 are believers of the project but if you won't to see the negative side right now with the dillution ,MRC (supposted to be a hedge)huge debt situation ,not met output etc.. you are a very optimistic guy.

This is not a stock anymore to invest a lot of money .Specially after the crisis .If like you would like to see that oil goes up to 150 and even higher then I don't know what will happen .Many countries right now have such a debt situation that some of them are virtually bankrupt.It's not for nothing that gold is over 1000 $ and still rising.

DG just hasn't had the time on his side.When pod 1 was finally running at almost full speed then oil came down very quick so CLL couldn't prfit from that event..He started to hedge at a time price was almost at his lows.After the curtailing it cost a lot to install the ESP's and other new drills .

If we asked ourself the quastion why we did invest in CLL before ,I thinkit was just we thought to have a nice project and a good runned company and probably most of all that we could win much more with this stock then the normal big players.Now the evince proofed we were wrong.If we had invest in the major players we have despite the crisis not lost almost 5 times the value and still had some nice divd. as well.I say this stock was just a wrong bet.

What I'm wondering is this fact .IF DG should have had patience after his start up with POD 1 and hadn't taken the big risk from the debt and the curtailing what our sp should be right now.If he just had hedged when oil was coming down in the beginning phase instead of making the deal for the financing .

New Message
Please login to post a reply