Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hoi Terry

Yes i hope we get some news but the most important now is that the US get their acts together.This is what hold stock of for going up.What do you Canadians think about that situation there?

We could expect to hear a mid quarter update how things are going.So far despite the unrest we stay around 0.19.I have bought some more at this level now for a quick profit.If you read some artickles they expect in near future oil price to go up after some years now of swinging in a range between 80 to 110.Could be we break trough the 110 next time.

How is weather on the Rock now?You have seen some snow?Here it's still fine and I could make some nice trips with the Harley.I saw a Kawasaki a 1300 model.I guess it was same like the one you posted also a black one.

I talked about Neil Young past week to a friend who's learning to play guitar and i made Keep on rocking in the free world for him.IMO one of the coolest rock songs.If you have the luck to stop working within a few years playing guitar is a good thing to spent your free time on and it's fun.

http://youtu.be/EESd5G4GXb0

New Message
Please login to post a reply