Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hey Terry

Yeah like you wrote we should knew what CLL is brewing up.Some are predicting a dilluition but is that a fact in the near future?Hard to tell because there are other options available but we have no clue what?Anyway taking profit on jumps is not a bad thing I suppose.The fact management has bought at current price is not a bad sign either so we could get some update within some weeks.

On economics so far there is nothing to see some clouds on the horizon ,tensions on Oekraine also seems to slow down and Obama talked again to Puttin on the memory celebration of WW2 in France past week.But I'm only a little worried about the high of the stock markets .There is probably no end at the race up.I sold all my Total shares recently and I'm in fact hoping on a correcction.I will buy again shares from belgium companies with good dividend because though Total had a very good dividend rate after taxation only half is netto because it was a foreign stock.The jumps in these stocks are not so spectacular but you have less headache after all.I think I'm gonna buy a banking stock again.

Past night my village was struck in a severe hale storm.Never witnessed this since I was born here.Some hale ball are the size of a small tennis ball.Lucky for me my cars were in the garage while others in my street were outside and are full of dents now and broken windows.My roof gutters are all penetrated and my small garden is ruiened The outside lights are all broken and smashed .It's like we get more offen severe storms here and temps are also higher.When I came back from my Ardennes trip I also was caught in a heavy rain storm with my roadster.My wife was in pannic and I couldn't almost drive in that rain because i lost traction.Had to stop untill it was over.They predict again for this night heavy rain and hale so could be tricky again.

New Message
Please login to post a reply