Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hey Terry

It looks like CLL is coming alive a bit again.After I sold I bougt 2/3 of the sold position again in CLL at 0.205.I guess we could see a move up because i think investors are waiting after the usual mid quarter update.The fact management took positions in their stock again at around .20 is a good signal.That portable pumps could be an idea to bring extra steam in te production line though i don't really understand why they have shortage of steam capacity.They filed for a much higher production then today and i thought for their both plants they had enough steam.Don't understand what causes this problem.Anyway with the new 9 wells coming on line ,oil price which has jumped up and hopefully a bit higher production then past Q ,that could support the sp a bit but now i will be ready to take profit if a possible jump occured.I don't see in short a retreat to your 0.19 level or something must be wrong in short.

My damage is already repaired and it's all for insurance.So I have new gutters and new outside lightning.I have worked for 2 full days by my neighbour in front who has a candy factory.There are more then 500 holes in the roof so to go on with production i helped him in advance of a major restoration to tape the holes with an asphalt substance.very dirty job but i was payed by insurance for that so made a good extra days and the guy was very pleased.

I watch many times on tv to the American car restoration and custumizing programs .Sometimes they talk about SS cars.I have also such an emblem on my pick up which is from USA import.I found out that SS stands for street scene or something is that correct and what does that mean.We don't have such marks on cars here.Is that something to do with upgrades ?Those Americans in Texas are real car freaks and probably it's allowed there to restore and rebuilt your car without any restrection.I whished we could do that here .Can you do, this in Canada as well?

New Message
Please login to post a reply