Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Terry

So far CLL remais almost flat so maybe investors are waiting for some news which van come within some weeks.There are lot of speculations but in fact nobody van exactly reveal what they gonna do .Before the results some guys had made various calculations but at the end they missed the capital spending for the production so I think it's very hard to predict what the final outcome of the company will be.The board members bought extra shares according to what some predict but I'm not quite sure if they bought or just exercised their rights to obtain shares.At least current level seems to be a bottom line so far.Let's hope on a pop again like past year .

Well I hear you've got an intersting neighbour .Well i probably should drink some beers if I had such a guy in the neighbourhood here.My street is rather quite because many are older ones .So some fun in the street must be pleasant.I had to searched what a Cuda and a Nova was because US musscle cars are rare here because of the tax driving which is around 2500 € are even more per year .Pick ups like mine are more common because the tax is only 150 € for these cars because they are considered as working cars.I looked up for the both and they seems nice ones.Don't you have any pics of that orange one?I don't think in Belgium you can get a license for a 700 hp racing car for driving on the streets.Maybe the laws in Canada are not so tight.I like such cars as well but if they are over 25 years old then you can modify them and you can get a minimum drivers license for short range distances .Which cars are popular among the car fanatics there?Which European brand is favorite or are most cars US or Japanese ones?

Here the most popular sports car is the Porsche 911 and the BMW's because they are very good engines and have great value if you shift to another.For those who can't afford these brands the Mazda MX 5 is also a good pick.

For bikes Harley's are the number one .Some 10 years ago you goy get a good price for a second one but now prices are lowering because more and more HD are on the road now.My Heritage model I flipped with a profit but on my Road KIng I can't get a good price today so that's why I kept him instead of buying another.

Are Canadians also such car enthousiast like in the US?

New Message
Please login to post a reply