Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM
CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)
  • Demo Video
  • Private Messages
  • Edit My Profile
  • View/Edit Portfolio

AGORACOM News Flash

VIDEO - FRESH OFF THE WEBCAM - AGORACOM SMALL CAP BEST OF THE BEST - OCTOBER 29, 2014

George and Allan Discuss:

• The TSX Venture Exchange
  • Top Small Cap Stock Picks
  • Buy Now or Wait ... Tax Loss Selling Strategies

WHAT ARE SMALL CAP INVESTORS SAYING?

"Thank-You Very Much. I Love The Show. I Discovered You Guys A Couple Of Days Ago And Will Now Become A Regular Viewer!" (Sean Reid)

CLICK ON IMAGE BELOW TO WATCH WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING!

Jellyfish
Vice President
Rating: [?]
Votes: 71 Score: 3.8
  • Currently 3.9/5 Stars.
Did you know? You can earn activity points by filling your profile with information about yourself (what city you live in, your favorite team, blogs etc.

Stockhouse

posted on Feb 18, 12 07:01AM

I appreciate people are a bit bored in the calm before the storm but can we stop discussing Stockhouse? I know people find it highly amusing but the threads are really starting to clutter up the board. And I still remember where it is if I really want to find it. ( and I don't !!! )

grumpy old man over and out

New Message

Please login to post a reply

AGORACOM Quick Tips

AGORACOM Twitter. Follow our small but powerful market tips .. Follow and Prosper

President's D.D.

Copper Fox Metals Inc. - Copper Exploration and Development in BC and Arizona read more