Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM
CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)
  • Demo Video
  • Private Messages
  • Edit My Profile
  • View/Edit Portfolio

AGORACOM News Flash

UBR: TSX-V

Uragold Discusses Merits of Recent Acquisition from Fancamp

Welcome to Beyond The Press Release a production of AGORACOM in which we take the time to talk to small cap ceo’s and executives about their recent press releases. Bernard Tourillon, Chairman, CEO and Director of Uragold discusses the Conditional Approval from the TSX Venture Regarding the Acquisition of 32 Claims from Fancamp.

Hub On AGORACOM / Corporate Profile / Watch Interview Now!

Over_the_top_025
Treasurer
Rating: [?]
Votes: 64 Score: 2.9
  • Currently 2.9/5 Stars.
Did you know? You can earn activity points by filling your profile with information about yourself (what city you live in, your favorite team, blogs etc.

Re: Timeline and delays

in response to Re: Timeline and delays by realcdn
posted on Feb 21, 12 04:55PM

Perhaps CUU management know there will be a rush of investment in this area once they announce a positive BFS. They may need to shore this up to a turnkey project by getting everything that is needed to be done now, before this happens.

They have arranged shipping space at Stewart. Possibly there are other aquisitions and deals they feel they need to do before this turns high profile. Then they may have to compete with big money. I am thinking of access road and construction contracts.

I see Pagets volume shot up today.

Bostrin

New Message

Please login to post a reply

AGORACOM Quick Tips

Breaking Small-Cap News Delivered to your Smart Phone! Grab our RSS Feed

President's D.D.

Copper Fox Metals Inc. - Copper Exploration and Development in BC and Arizona read more