Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

RE: multiple subject news release - will be further interesting how the results are interpreted while awaiting release of the assays.

1. elmer spoke again of 'district' and from an integrity point of view, i cant imagine he can continually phrase this unless he has something to back it up.

2. drill results in Discovery Zone: mention visibility of copper in drill 427 results but not in 426

3. Mike Zone - i'm sure Elmer at al, will be analyzing how to access below the block they encountered. Interesting to note copper is visible in area north (discovery) and south (paramount) of Mike zone

4. Aster imagery identifying areas of interest 4 k's sw of schaft creek - isnt this near to where Teck recently acquired additional claims?

5. additional land acquired - doesn't say where, and is not identified in news release Highlight section, so not sure how significant the acquisition is (maybe over analyzing) in terms of possible mineral bearing; maybe more for access or mine plan?

glta

cheers

jaf

New Message
Please login to post a reply