Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Good comment. I totally agree. Teck would have to consider the dynamics between the two properties. When you think about it, it seems quite obvious. Will be interesting to see if that all comes true.

i have posted previously that my belief is Teck has played a major role in any BFS review / delay due to having to consider the logisitics and feasibility of 1 plus 3 potential properties in the Golden Triangle area- Galore (50% ownership plus first right to bid), CUU, the recent claims between the two properties, and additional historical claims held in other parts of the region (so reported to me).

And while some posters replied that Teck would already know the Galore property BFS, events have changed, i.e. NovaGold indiciating they want to divest the property, and to me, it only makes business sense to re-evaluate any potential synergies of properties, espcially if CUU presents an effective BFS.

Granted, Galore presented a significant Capex, but as i indicated, combining properties could result in strong future possibilities (i.e. share road, mill, workforce, capital equipment, etc) - after all, a prudent mining company must entertain future workable properites.

Interestingly, in a fairly recent phone conversation with Elmer, the Teck connection was raised, including their Golden Triangle holdings. For me, and though we had covered several subjects and was general in content, the Teck connection can't be overstated. Like us, I'm guessing Elmer can only speculate on what Teck is considering, but being he's in the business, has worked closely with Teck on the CUU property, i would put some merit to his point.

On another matter, and one that still puzzles me - so many posters talk of EE's seemingly unlimited funding, then why stop the drills?

glta

cheers

jaf

New Message
Please login to post a reply