Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM
CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)
  • Demo Video
  • Private Messages
  • Edit My Profile
  • View/Edit Portfolio

KWG Partners With Massive Chinese Railway Company To Study Rail Solution For The Ring Of Fire

• KWG and China Railway Company have signed a Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement
  • Includes a three-year standstill provision, to enable the scoping and engineering data of KWG subsidiary Canada Chrome Corporation to be made available for examination and analysis by FSDI
  • Parties intend to explore the possibility of a negotiated transaction between them for Chinese firm to undertake a feasibility study for KWG
  • WATCH BNN Interview With Frank Smeenk

Hub On AGORACOM / Corporate Profile / Read Release

This user has been banned for violating Agoracom's Six Rules of Use

What is legal?

posted on Nov 21, 12 04:18PM
I don't think we have any securities lawyers on this forum however I could be wrong. Nevertheless, what is interesting is the constant discussion around what is legal and not legal w.r.t. CUU, Teck and what must be disclosed and when. Rest assured, I firmly believe the company or companies, CUU and Teck, are very, very well versed on and adhere strictly to current securities laws and regulations on required disclosure. There is simply just too much at stake for this not to be the case. jmho. glta, foxy

New Message

Please login to post a reply

AGORACOM 100 - The Top 100 Small Caps ... Find Your Next Investment

President's D.D.

Copper Fox Metals Inc. - Copper Exploration and Development in BC and Arizona read more