Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM
CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)
  • Demo Video
  • Private Messages
  • Edit My Profile
  • View/Edit Portfolio

AGORACOM News Flash

AGORACOM Small Cap TV “Best Of The Best” – 2014 Tax Loss Selling Stock Picking Contest

Tax loss selling season is upon us once again and you know what that means … George vs Allan Stock Picking Contest!!  In this special episode of AGORACOM TV, George (Founder) and Allan (Chief Market Commentator) give their Top 5 Tax Loss Selling Candidates (+ 1 Bonus Pick) that are most likely to provide a pop to their portfolios by January 30, 2015. 

WATCH IT NOW!

Banned_profile
This user has been banned for violating Agoracom's Six Rules of Use

What is legal?

posted on Nov 21, 12 04:18PM
I don't think we have any securities lawyers on this forum however I could be wrong. Nevertheless, what is interesting is the constant discussion around what is legal and not legal w.r.t. CUU, Teck and what must be disclosed and when. Rest assured, I firmly believe the company or companies, CUU and Teck, are very, very well versed on and adhere strictly to current securities laws and regulations on required disclosure. There is simply just too much at stake for this not to be the case. jmho. glta, foxy

New Message

Please login to post a reply

AGORACOM Quick Tips

Breaking Small-Cap News Delivered to your Smart Phone! Grab our RSS Feed
Watch
Today's Show
in 00:00:000

President's D.D.

Copper Fox Metals Inc. - Copper Exploration and Development in BC and Arizona read more