Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM
CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)
  • Demo Video
  • Private Messages
  • Edit My Profile
  • View/Edit Portfolio

AGORACOM News Flash

Supreme Discusses Progress of 342K sqf. Medical Marijuana Production Facility

WATCH INTERVIEW NOW!

• Significant progress made at its 342,000 square foot greenhouse facility located in Kincardine, Ontario
  • Moving quickly to implement its proposed plan to produce up to 24,000,000 grams of medical marijuana
  • Recently completed $1.7M financing
  • Received conditional pre-approval letter from Health Canada

Hub On AGORACOM / Corporate Profile / Watch Interview!

Treasurer
Rating: [?]
Votes: 141 Score: 2.4
  • Currently 2.5/5 Stars.
Did you know? You can earn activity points by filling your profile with information about yourself (what city you live in, your favorite team, blogs etc.

What is legal?

posted on Nov 21, 12 04:18PM
I don't think we have any securities lawyers on this forum however I could be wrong. Nevertheless, what is interesting is the constant discussion around what is legal and not legal w.r.t. CUU, Teck and what must be disclosed and when. Rest assured, I firmly believe the company or companies, CUU and Teck, are very, very well versed on and adhere strictly to current securities laws and regulations on required disclosure. There is simply just too much at stake for this not to be the case. jmho. glta, foxy

New Message

Please login to post a reply

AGORACOM Quick Tips

Recent Drill Results: 63m of 1.21 g\t gold and 2m of 13.95 g/t gold ... Learn More!

President's D.D.

Copper Fox Metals Inc. - Copper Exploration and Development in BC and Arizona read more