Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM
CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)
  • Demo Video
  • Private Messages
  • Edit My Profile
  • View/Edit Portfolio

AGORACOM News Flash

AGORACOM Small Cap TV “Best Of The Best” – 2014 Tax Loss Selling Stock Picking Contest

Tax loss selling season is upon us once again and you know what that means … George vs Allan Stock Picking Contest!!  In this special episode of AGORACOM TV, George (Founder) and Allan (Chief Market Commentator) give their Top 5 Tax Loss Selling Candidates (+ 1 Bonus Pick) that are most likely to provide a pop to their portfolios by January 30, 2015. 

WATCH IT NOW!

Dscn0911_2_
President
Rating: [?]
Votes: 86 Score: 3.7
  • Currently 3.7/5 Stars.
Did you know? You can earn activity points by filling your profile with information about yourself (what city you live in, your favorite team, blogs etc.

The optics here

posted on Jan 23, 13 06:43PM

are terrible. DM selling 332,000 shares at time when most of us here are sitting on the edge of our seats looking for the mid Jan. event to happen, and wondering if it will happen at all before months end.

Please, don't tell me he still has over 12 million left. selling large blocks, like he did today, is like putting out a negative news release, while we're all waiting and hoping for anything positive.

I'm at the point now where I just keep lowering my expectations and wish we could just get it done at whatever price so I could move on.

I will never have any followup investments with this management group. fool me once shame on you, fool me as many times as this co. has and it's stupidity on my part.

I have to stay in till the end, but now it's under protest.......chunky

New Message

Please login to post a reply

AGORACOM Quick Tips

Bullish On China? AGORACOM Launches ChinaSecurities.com ... Check It Out

President's D.D.

Copper Fox Metals Inc. - Copper Exploration and Development in BC and Arizona read more