Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

CBEW, I know you have a good repore with Elmer and I appreciate your posts. there's a difference between started, and as good as started..so which is it.

I'm baffled with the way this management operates. first I thought they deliberately tried to keep the share price low for the benefit of EE's financings, now I'm not so sure. I've never owned another co. that has had such a, seemingly, uncaring attitude toward the share value.

Today we have higher volume on a falling share price and it's depressing, but the co. never seems to care or do anything to support the price.

On another note, if Tck approved the Dec. 21 release wouldn't that constitute agreement with the contents of the release. so why isn't there a notice stating, the 120 day period has started and the date it became effective.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, I've never read anywhere that Tck has some specific time period to review the document.

It seems there's a haze or fog of uncertainty over the whole proceedings here and we shouldn't have to phone the office, it should be clearly stated in a news release.....chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply