Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"However I think there is a third party at the table (or even a fourth) and they are causing the delay. CF is somewhat in the driver's seat as they can put a gun to everyone's head now that the 120 days have passed and say put up or shut up. SOMEONE will pay their price for the DISTRICT next year if not this year. The sp would tank until the new drilling results were in and talks resumed with someone but the result would be worth it."

I doubt that CF is in the driver's seat. IMO, CUU's failure to follow the Option Agreement indicates how desperate and weak we are. Our strength in negotiations were in the Option Agreement, and not abiding by it, in the name of "friendly, amicable", now places us in a very vulnerable position, especially since we are going broke by now.

Teck has been milking us for a very long time. Giving us that "feel good" feeling. Now, they've got us by the balls because we trust them, due to the "feel good" milking over time, they are now starting to squeeze us, slowly, until we feel pain and say give up.

IMO, the Option Agreement was done by Teck. There is no reason not to follow it. If the situation were reversed, I'm sure Teck would not hesitate to demand the Liard shares, 120 days have passed, fork over Schaft Creek!!!

IMO, the reason we are prolonging the agony of waiting for Teck, indefinitely, is because there IS NO PLAN B. We don't have anyone on the sidelines. Bidding war my ass. Teck has one time to make it's offer, so they need to make it right. Obviously, if we are still negotiating, their one time offer is not the right number so, if we have others waiting, why not move on?

IMO, Teck has the funds to buy us out 100% at a fair price if they want to. They COULD, just buy us out 100% and sell whatever they want to other parties on the side. CUU does not have to sit around while Teck shops around for a third party. That should not have to be our problem. They HAD their 120 days.

"SOMEONE will pay their price for the DISTRICT next year if not this year."

After all this, next year??? Come on, get real!

New Message
Please login to post a reply