Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Here is the answer regarding SP. I hope that this helps somebody...

"Mr. Stewart, I just can't get comfortable with all of the manipulation, regarding stock price. I'm willing to wait until the end - what ever will happen with SC (all the share holders probably hopes for the bayout). I'm wondering what is your opinion about importance of the share price for the final event (what ever that, and when will be). Mr. Stewart, thank you in advance for your opinion. Kind regards"

"Thanks for the e-mail.

I do not think the share price will be a factor in any buyout that is proposed. Because of the business arrangement between Teck and Copper Fox, if we do not like the price we could refuse. This agreement provides potential buyers with considerable flexibility and several options in how to participate in Schaft Creek. Clearly we would want to be reasonable, but we took a long time getting this agreement negotiated to protect the shareholders and copper fox. In my opinion; it is the value of the interest in the project that determines the sale price and that is normally determined by comparable market transactions.

Regards

Elmer"

New Message
Please login to post a reply