Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I beg to differ. Elmer is not an employee of Teck, he has to answer to our main man, EE. if Ernesto is happy the rest of us have to trust his judgement and go along, or take our money to another investment.

Threatening legal action will go nowhere, just ask some of the goofs on SI. analyzing mgmt's actions leads me to believe, as I have posted in the past, that a deal, in principle, may have been made during the lengthy negotiations preceeding the JV agreement.

If insiders aren't buying our stock during those million plus days we've been having lately, who is. if a potential buyer could accumulate 100,000 shares a day for a year they'd have 26 million at the end. this could go on for longer than that.

I'm as frusterated as everyone else here and I didn't like the non disclosure statement, but if that's what it takes for us to have an acceptable outcome, then so be it.

Like a lot of others here, I'm trapped in this investment. I broke so many of my own rules of investment here it makes me sick. attacking mgmt., who are doing the best they can for themselves, and us, doesn't seem to be the answer to me.....chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply