Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I was just perusing the top-rated messages of all time and marvelling at the significant number of forum members whom we haven't heard from in quite a while.

I'm not suggesting they've all sold. Perhaps they're still lurking, choosing to remain silent during this "fallow period" of our existence (can't blame them if that's the case because the only things we can do is moan and groan or speculate on a relatively small number of shares changing hands each day).

Liddy77 made it clear she was forced to get out due to circumstances in her life.

Chops also disclosed he was moving on.

But what about:

ldubs

HayzToo

Chappy726

Illetea

604DD

RogueWolf

Generaledger

Accountant

Ocrcinus

Mantical

Storacle (we he banned? I think I remember an incident...)

Are these folks still in our midst, I wonder?

Regardless, it's not like I'm about to turn tail and run. I can't afford to, the losses are too deep. Besides knowing that Teck has done so well for itself for decades based on Highland Valley's low-grade production, and knowing that Schaft Creek is every bit as good as Highland Valley and with even greater promise, I will continue to ride the tide until there's a reversal of fortunes.

But if any of the aforementioned people cares to check in with a "I'm here and still holding" it would satisfy my curiosity.

Cheers.

New Message
Please login to post a reply