Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I don`t need to tie anything in with Canada Grant. I happen to just agree with him just like I stated.

I guess if you think that 1.5 million is not much money. Teck investing it in a company to buy shares that they have no control over. This past year donating millions of dollars to charity etc...not much money. Thats fine, we all have our own opinions. No harm in that.

But when I look at Teck spending all this money, yet trying to cut spending and a possible 600 job cut from Teck, hummm

Then Teck only spent a small amount of money on Shaft Creek this year. Tells me that they are not in a hurry with us.

So if this is the case? Then would the old contract or JV agreement that I and others invested in .....would that not have been better? Taken the chance of battling over the agreement which I might add.....was the agreement that Teck put in place.

Getting the Laird shares back and not have someone hold on to them....reguardless of supposedly tax purposes. Really you think we are in the best place we are now?

Teck would have been on a timeline with the old agreement. Im sure our SP would not be where it is.

Everytime I phone the office and spoke with Elmer before and after we dropped the BFS, Elmer has told me many times.....Teck could jump on this at anytime.

All I know ... the original agreement....Teck had 4 years to jump (period).....now ....the new agreement, they bought themselves years and years if need be, to invest in other companies and possibly jump on some other new possible mine up and comming. So now we sit and wait.

New Message
Please login to post a reply