Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I agree with a couple of your points. I have a feeling we could be a year or more away from a significant recovery in base metals and the junior market. I think your point about Ernesto and the brokerages is also true.
I don't agree about your point about Teck paying multiples of the share price rather than a portion of the resource. At some point the stock price becomes a ridiculous representation of what the resource is worth, that the metal in the ground has to factor into the offering price.
Teck knows that, Elmer and Ernesto know that.

I've been fortunate a couple of times to have bought junior stocks that sold for 6, 8, or 10 times what their stock price was before a buyout offer. This still a "multiple" of the stock price, but, I think to suggest we'd sell for a 30% premium (26 cents) is very unlikely. I still feel that this company, and several other juniors out there, have the very real potential of being a 10-bagger - that's a premium, but 1000% not 30%. This story has been dragging on a long time, but we're in a much better position than we have ever been, so I can't accept thinking that there's not significant value and potential in this stock.

New Message
Please login to post a reply