Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Copper Fox and Carmax's 2014 corporate plans included geophysical exploration at the Eaglehead project, and this included a Quantec titan-24 survey. As stated, this survey is very critical to exploration and diamond drilling as the purpose is:

-to identify and target drill-ready chargeability anomalies to discover mineable mineralized ore/rock

"The Quantec Titan-24 DCIP system is a State of the Art geophysical tool used to explore for porphyry copper sulphide mineralization".

Based on my understanding of today's news developments, the geophysical exploration aspect of the 2014 corporate initiatives at Eaglehead is a huge success. I am extremely excited about today's news release. My logic will be explained and the points are very simple.

First off, geophysical exploration is a relevant activity in connection to mineral exploration and discovery as:

-it measures the physical properties of an anomaly to determine position, size

-it helps detect the presence of ore bodies, and geological structures

-it determines type of mineralization and rock styles

-it helps in the assessment of targeting mineralized ore bodies

-it improves the overall probability of discovering a mineralized ore body

This news release illustrates that the geophysical exploration activity at Eaglehead was a huge success and essentially improves our understanding of the property and notions of this large mineralized deposit.

I believe this mineral deposit is MASSIVE! This is what I am thinking:

The Eaglehead project consists of 11,000 hectares of area and so far the current resource estimate contains over 100 million tonnes of ore and is based off only 2 mineralized zones of the 6 mineralized zones.

"The first chargeability signature that has been outlined for the Eaglehead project (including the four zones of mineralization) has been tested with over 122 historical and current diamond drill holes. The majority of these holes, based on historical assays where sampled, are reported to contain significant copper mineralization"

These 6 mineralized zones are within this very huge anomaly. This 5600 chargeability anomaly contained two distinct signatures.

We already know one of these large signatures is mineralized with high grade rock as 4 mineralized zones are within this signature.

"The majority of the historical drill holes completed along the 4,500m strike length of the first chargeability anomaly where sampled are mineralized"

http://www.carmaxmining.com/_resources/news/nr_2012_01_24.pdf

http://www.carmaxmining.com/_resources/news/NR111205.pdf

The second distinct signature has not been drill tested yet, but something tells me this charegability will be mineralized with high grade ore! The exploration potential and possible size of the overall deposit is amazing! The anomaly and signatures are open at strike and depth and the potential metal tonnage on this property is unbelievable as it could be one of the largest deposits in the world (Many more drill programs would need to occur to validate this claim). The data to date suggests these mineralized zones may be part of a larger geological structure:

"Four of the six zones of mineralization located to date on the property occur within this 4,500m long portion of the anomaly suggesting that these zones are parts of a much larger, contiguous zone of mineralization".

New Message
Please login to post a reply