Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: So much for those who say CUU always sells off on news....not so

I still believe in CUU for many reasons, but trying to argue that persistent bashers prove it's the real deal is definitely not one of them.

I have no clue what motivates those bashers. I don't know if there's two or three people with multiple accounts who are paid to spend their days, and evenings in some cases, trying to scare off shareholders and drive the price lower.

But there are examples of other stocks where the bashers are relentless even though there's little hope left. Someone on this forum recently brought up Intertainment Media, which was a huge flash in the pan. That stock skyrocketed and then tumbled, now sitting at a paltry three cents. It attracted legions of bashers during its big run and even today there are numerous people cheering for it to go to zero.

I'll never understand that seedy side of the market. But, really, it doesn't matter to me. Unfortunately, bashers just exist, like mosquitoes and leeches and telemarketers who never stop calling, they're a fact of life.

I sort of feel sorry for them, and I also feel sorry for shareholders who waste their valuable time arguing with them, trying to counter their BS. What an exercise in futility!

New Message
Please login to post a reply