Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: So much for those who say CUU always sells off on news....not so

I echo that sentiment too. I've been investing in the stock market, and venture exchange for some time, and most of my junior holdings are incredibly beaten up. The only ones that aren't are the ones I've bought in the last few months.

I don't think we're going to see this stock do much of anything unless we get news of a buyout, or there's a major turnaround in commodities and interest in the junior exchange. Either of those things could drive this stock up in a hurry.

The bottom line is, many juniors now are trading at ridiculous levels and we are one of them. Though I buy into the fact that there are some unusual games that are played with the frisbeeing of shares from time to time, I don't believe in the grand scheme of things, that this type of practice has had a major influence in where we're trading at now. I think our depressed price is owing almost completely to market uncertainty, little interest in the junior market by larger investors, and a badly beaten up resource sector. This is one of those times where I think patience is tested. I've waited too long to abandon my position at this point.

New Message
Please login to post a reply