Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: So much for those who say CUU always sells off on news....not so
Great discussion here last night and this morning. Unfortunately with the SP sitting where we are at people start and have been losing faith. We've all seen our portfolios fall with this "gem" of a deal, but we mostly understand the pendulum swings both way, when it starts to swing our way who knows, everyday we are closer to that time. I look forward to the exciting times again I think I've had enough of this downward spiral. When we start the other way I believe it will be like the movie fast and furious. Then we will all be looking back saying we should have pulled the trigger and got an extra # of shares. Time will tell I don't believe for one second this company will ever go bust and that's better position to be in than most venture stocks.
New Message
Please login to post a reply