Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Thanks Calvin. So the reasoning for this is to develop Arizona and be able to market more shares for cash to continue? I have never been interested or wanted to invest in that section of the company but it seems to me that the majority of the cash we recieved from Teck was spent on just that. Arizona.... Drilling or mining under the local school yard is not my idea of something I ever want to put money into and we don't hear much about the other property.

You don't have to be interested. You can sell those shares when they spin it off. Don't worry, the the value of those shares will be more than what we paid for them. (I believe Somberto and Van Dyke was $2 million aquisistion? + $1 million in additional expenditures?)

I just want out of here as I am down about 80 percent. My opinion is that this is the worst managed company I have ever invested in. Self imposed deadlines are never upheld and investors cringe every time a news release comes out because it usually results in a drop in share price. Put out a news realease announcing successful drill results when over 50% of the announced drilling didn't even take place or blame weather/fog for the drill removal and think people are actually that stupid. Put out a news release where the copper cost on your own website goes from negative to a buck-fifteen then hide under your desk until the share price collapses and you are forced to say something instead of explaining it in the first place. Or tell people the bfs is still expected in that same quarter and have no idea that you are almost a year behind..... The ceo.... No idea whatsoever and if he did know, what does that tell you?

Great investment if you bought at 16 cents I guess, but most of us didn't and never expected this.

Again Grant, we all understand how hard it is for you. We all tried to explain certain things to you as well. We suggested that you should try calling Elmer. In the end, no matter how many times you keep writing this on the board here, it won't do a single thing for you. You're just repeating yourself over and over.

New Message
Please login to post a reply