Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

CBEW - I like the way you think! I hope we are right. Reading the highlights again, I am starting to read between the lines. More specifically:

• A mapping and core re-logging program (16,867 metres ('m')) was completed to gain a better understanding of the geotechnical and geometallurgical aspects, focusing on the first 10-15 years of potential mine life,
  • Looks like Teck is focusing on a fast ROI for another potential investor.

• Field work located a potential new zone of copper-gold mineralization north of the Discovery zone. This zone covers an area that is 1,300m long by 800m wide,
  • Again why is Teck worried about new zones? Unless the are planning on marketing SC to other companies?? They should have enough on their plate focusing on the existing zones no?

• Efforts to reduce the capital expenditure at Schaft Creek include a review of the location and size of the milling facility, tailing storage facility and camp facilities.
  • Again with the marketing of SC. Teck needs to make this look attractive if they are wanting to sell our share to another major. They are not doing it for the sake of CUU, but for themselves.

• These activities all comprise a high level review.
  • High level reviews in Teck are expensive. Having said that, there must be a reason why they are including the "high levels" if they were not serious about SC. You don't see them doing high level reviews with Galore......

New Message
    Please login to post a reply