Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
  • Efforts to reduce the capital expenditure at Schaft Creek include a review of the location and size of the milling facility, tailing storage facility and camp facilities.
  • Again with the marketing of SC. Teck needs to make this look attractive if they are wanting to sell our share to another major. They are not doing it for the sake of CUU, but for themselves.

• These activities all comprise a high level review.
  • High level reviews in Teck are expensive. Having said that, there must be a reason why they are including the "high levels" if they were not serious about SC. You don't see them doing high level reviews with Galore......

TM

I like what you're saying - but I also wonder if some of the further delay (sigh) could also be to buy more time to review impact on their other nearby properites; i.e. Galore and other claims.

It makes sense they are looking at all avenues to reduce captial expenditure, but it also makes sense (to me) they look to see if they can blend the logistics for enhanced economies of scale.

i.e. perhaps further studying the location means they might think it's more advantageous to relocate to a more centralized location to accomodate future claims / property development.

Just me speculating of course.

glta

Jaf

New Message
    Please login to post a reply